About Canning Vale School of Early Learning
The child is at the centre of everything we do
Canning Vale School of Early Learning is proudly family owned and operated, working with a team of dedicated professional educators to provide the highest quality of care and education. Our strong supportive management team values quality relationships with families, educators and the community ensuring that all children in our care are safe and provided with the highest quality educational program. Our team works hard to create beautiful spaces that encourage children to explore and learn at their own pace. Guided by the Reggio Emilia Approach our philosophy is based on the principles of respect, responsibility, and community which provides children with the tools to become capable and competent learners.
What are our beliefs
- Strong, positive relationships between children, families and educators are the foundation to a child's learning.
- Children thrive in environments which have clear boundaries and are predictable .
- Each child is special and learns in their own unique way.
- It is a child's right to enjoy purposeful yet beautiful environments.
- Good manners and respect are vital for sound social skills.
-Children are entitled to endless amounts of uninterrupted play.
-Learning through nature encourages a natural curiosity in the world in which we live.